Friday, November 20, 2015

October 13, 2015


So this past week flew by really fast. We had a lot of visits with people who are progressing well.  Our biggest challenge is helping the less actives have a desire to come back to Church.
I was pondering Moses 1:39 and about how it is truly WORK.  I also thought about the saying, if you like your job, you’ll never work a day in your life."  I think the two go hand in hand. If you like the Gospel, or the effects it brings, then it’s not going to feel like work. It will be an escape and a refuge.
I did receive the package.  I made sure that hno Ricardo Del Rio got his football. He's going to be ecstatic.
Workouts are going well.  Shaved a little more time off my sprint and stamina is getting better daily. The house on the other hand has fallen a bit, and is no longer that clean image I described last week. But tomorrow is mission wide cleaning day so problem solved!
Well, got to go to work! More to come next week. Thanks for everything you do mom!

Elder Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment