Monday, August 31, 2015

July 6, 2015


Hey mom!
This week was a good one!
I really tried not focusing on the fact that it was my one year mark because frankly there was too much other stuff to do.
Andrea came to church and feels good about her baptism on the 18th! Gonzalo and family came too. The less active woman we’re teaching got a calling in the Relief Society.  Overall we feel content for the week of work we had.
Saturday, the 4th, was a day of much juice giving (to give juice means to waste time). We had our English class, we taught about family history and learned the names of family members! Afterwards Chile was playing in the final of the world cup, so president gave the entire mission permission to see the game.  Then, I have had the opportunity to teach a football team down here once a month for the last 3 months.  Saturday was their first game! They invited all the guest coaches.  I sang the National Anthem. I folded and held the flag of the United states!
Elder Bennion and I Tare getting along well. The other elders and I also get along well. We had a shaving cream fight last night. It was good to unwind a bit. Elder Martinez and I will be starting a new cardio focused workout regimen to drop the gut down a bit! Wish us luck and energy!
Hope the 4th was a fantastic day for y’all, even though Melissa mentioned it was a bit wet!
This week while studying the Doctrine and Covenants, I found out that in chapter 42 there are several one liners that I found inspiring! Take a look at it and see if you can find some!
Got the package with shoes and journal. Thanks a ton mom!!!!
All righty, that’s about it folks. Hope ya had a great week! God bless!
Elder Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment